Friday, December 5, 2008

Other Thoughts:

What else would you like to say or discuss about the book?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like how this book is turning out. I never predicted the dad killed Wellington. It's so messed up! I wonder if Christopher will die in the end.

Amelia Romine said...

This book does have a lot of weird things in it. I didn't expect for his mom to still be alive.

Brina Wallace said...

"I wondered if this was a joke, because i don't understand jokes, and when people tell jokes they don't mean what they say." (120) This shows what Christopher is like and how he thinks about what other people say/do on an everyday basis.

Brina Wallace said...

@makaylee
I feel the same way. It is pretty crazy. I have no idea if he will die! There have been so many random twists and turns, I have no idea what will happen.

Amelia Romine said...

Okay, assuming that everyone has finished the book, I thought the ending was actually okay. Everything seemed to turn out okay, and even Christopher learned to see that things actually weren't too awful.

Jacob Meurer said...

I didn't expect a lot of things to happen like the family starting to form together again. I don't like how the story ended; I would like to know what happened to the family after the book. I would like to think that Christopher ended up being ok with his father's decisions, and stop hating him.